Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Literary Agent Update

Dear Fellow Literary Lovers,

Wow!  I received 27 hits on my blog post yesterday regarding unprofessional literary agents that I have encountered or heard about recently.  Guess I struck a cord.  I was a bit incensed you could say.  Well, I received another full request from a lovely literary agent yesterday.  Plus, my cat Romeo who has a tumor and was successfully treated for it, is now home.  So my next reading objective is to acquire and read We'll Be The Last Ones To Let You Down by Rachael Hanel and Apron Anxiety by Alyssa Shelasky  My current writing project is going well and I have successfully written 125 pages. Let's hope my accountant fixes the mistakes I found in his preparation of my taxes so hopefully my stress level comes down to more normal levels. 

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment