Monday, January 16, 2017

AT&T!! WHERE IS MY SERVICE?!!! 20 DAYS AND COUNTING!!

Dear Beloved Readers,

Unfortunately, I am having to take a respite from blogging about my latest book review, the publishing industry, book club meetings, etc. to get the attention of one company:  AT&T.  I have been waiting for cable, internet, and landline phone service since December 28th, 2016.  Yes, folks!  I have been without any of the above mentioned services for 20 DAYS NOW!!  I realize I bought a new home in an as yet undeveloped area of Chatham County, North Carolina, but let's be honest:  This is freaking ridiculous!!  I've been routinely told by AT&T representatives that the proper wiring has not been installed underground, the specific fiber cable has not been entrenched, and received excuse after excuse after excuse.  I could go with Time Warner Cable, but their sorry service is not worth my spit, are we clear?  And I am seriously hoping my husband invents a device to give us all cable, internet, and phone access for a reasonable $30 a month with no freaking cable or phone company having to be involved!!  CAN I GET A "HELL TO THE YES, MRS. SUTHERLIN!"

It is terrible to have to become royally witchy and royally southernly witchy at that, in order to get people to do their job.  It's inexcusable, deplorable, and just reeks of what I like to call being a slack-ass.  I have zero tolerance for companies and individuals who spout off about their timely, terrific service and then cannot back up their claim.  That is called false advertisement people and I am livid!  Therefore, when AT&T gets their act together I will hopefully be back to my regularly scheduled blog posts about what I love:  books and publishing.  Unfortunately, until AT&T gets my service installed and active, I will be keeping an updated post on how long I have to go without service because the right hand doesn't have a clue what the left hand is doing, know what I mean?!  AT&T, you are cutting into my time, energy, work, and profit margins so GET WITH THE FREAKING PROGRAM!!  And for that matter, read and respond to your damn customer service surveys so you know when your own employees are NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE.  Your future depends on it and I am one thoroughly unsatisfied customer who wants solutions, not excuses, but solutions.  Timely service is everything and AT&T-YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE AND MAKE ME HAPPY, UNDERSTAND?!!

To my lovely readers and followers, I am so sorry I had to post this most disturbing news, but alas sometimes you have to be LOUD, DIFFICULT, AND BITCHY to get the attention of a big company.  Your lovely and normally calm, courteous, and talented blogger/author will return as soon as AT&T GETS ME INTERNET, CABLE, AND PHONE SERVICE!!!  LET'S ALL HOPE I AM NOT DEAD BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!! 

Love to all my readers,
Grace
(Amy)

No comments:

Post a Comment